Samsara is a Sanskrit word that means “the ever turning wheel of life” and is the point of departure for the filmmakers as they search for the elusive current of interconnection that runs through our lives. Filmed over a period of almost five years and in twenty-five countries, Samsara transports us to sacred grounds, disaster zones, industrial sites, and natural wonders. By dispensing with dialogue and descriptive text, Samsara subverts our expectations of a traditional documentary, instead encouraging our own inner interpretations inspired by images and music that infuses the ancient with the modern.
- Samsara: 5 Years, 25 Countries, 100 Filming Locati...
- The 2012 Olympic Cauldron by Thomas Heatherwick
- Mango's Fall Lookbook
- Sportmax Fall 2012 Campaign
- Balmain Fall 2012 Campaign
- Murals Created with Thousands of Buttons, Pins and...
- Rita Ora
- Look Of The Day: Kristen Stewart
- Miranda Kerr
- never too hot to wear leather
- heavy chokers
- By My Sister Lilit
- This Week's Best Dressed
- Vogue Italia
- Dolce & Gabbana Alta Moda autumn/winter 2012
- Meet the New It-Bags
- Leaf Paintings by Brad Kunkle
- "Mirror, Mirror" by Chanel Beauty
- Rock Candy Jewelry
- MSGM Resort 2013
- Diane Kruger looks flawless in this Azzedine Alaia...
- World Chocolate Day, July 11
- Chanel does nail art for the first time
- This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities
- Ulyana Sergeenko Fall Couture 2012
- Top Knots
- what do u think?
- Oh Blake!
- Famous Paintings Recreated Using Torn Magazine Scr...
- Zuhair Murad Couture
- Haute Couture Paris: My fav looks from Valentino
- baseball caps
- stars and stripes
- Paris Fashion Week: Elie Saab Fall 2012 Couture
- Quote Of The Day
- Photographic Portraits by Lee Jeffries
- Jason deCaires Taylor’s Submerged Figurative Sculp...
- Quote Of The Day
- Erin Fetherston Resort 2013
- ▼ July (39)